|₹1298.00||+₹2113.00 s/h||In stock||₹3411.00||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES), supports IEEE 802.1X
- Wireless Modes: Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps
- 14-language utility and auto run CD
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard for better streaming of real-time data such as Video, Music, Video Chat
- Supports software-based WPS
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless Internet Sharing
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP.
- 41 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build Little Black Box
It's getting the job done, but for $8, I can't really complain about speed.
- 25 points
- 46 months ago
from completed build Old Dog, New Tricks (Donation To Charity)
This little guy works great. Sure it won't have the range/speed of a PCI-E card, but if you want quick and painless WiFi you can't go wrong.
- 24 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Pentium Chronicles, PT2
Never had one of these before, but it works. I must add that the software that it comes with is really rudimentary and hard to look at. The text on the UI and the instructions are serviceable at most. I was still able to navigate it though, so that's good.
- 23 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Aryzen Riders of Theoden!
I ended up buying a D-Link wireless WiFi adapter...lol
- 18 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Budget Beast Of A Desktop | Most Upgradeable PC On PCPP
Good, but if you are in any kind of dead spot, it will work terribly.
- 16 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build First Build: Da Potato PC
One thing to start: it works out of the box with Linux Mint! Struggles to keep the wifi signal sometimes. Does a good job overall.
- 16 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Fujin
At first, the speed seemed good but after a few weeks of use I only get half the speed that I get with an ethernet cable. The wifi router is in the next room so I expected a lot better. At least it's very small and cheap.
- 15 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build budget build 1--- Birthday gift for disabled relative.
seems to work well for the few days I have had it