ATX Mid Tower
Black / Blue
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
414 mm / 16.299"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 10 points
- 40 months ago
from completed build My childhood dream - 1st gaming PC
3 stars - a little small for a mid size ATX tower in my opinion. I like the design though, was wishing its a little taller/bigger. If you can spend more with the case, I would suggest to get a better one. Cable management can be a nightmare to people like me who has a non-modular PSU.
- 8 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build EXODUS - Multitasking workhorse and gaming machine
Great case, just lacklustre cable management. I bought it because I wanted a side window, and a case of decent quality that had LEDs.
- 7 points
- 48 months ago
from completed build The Danktop - First PC Build
Great looking case but cable management is lacking and the PCI spaces are very difficult to use. All in all though, A good case.
- 6 points
- 50 months ago
from completed build Exodus - Intel multitasking workhorse
Great looking case, but cable management is not great at all. Has a side window though and it houses all the components with ease.
- 2 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Not-A-Zombie
The Spec-01 was easy to build in, sturdy, plenty of room for my components. I liked that the front comes off without the lights/wires, the tool-less drive bays were nice, lots of options for fans. It came with one red LED fan, airflow is really good in this case. While I think this case is great for the price, there were a few things I didn't like about it, all minor but worth mentioning:
- The power button feels mushy and hard to press.
- The front filter is not removable, it is attached to the front panel.
- There are very few tie downs in the back.
- The honeycomb holes on the top are huge compared to lots of other cases. I feel like it has a large, gaping hole that needs to be covered. Especially when the case is on the floor.
- 2 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build My PC - as much performace for the money as possible
Nice case, first time I got a corsair case. Good quality for a "budget" case (over here its considered semi-premium) and it includes a 120mm fan
- 2 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build kA7
Exhaust 120mm fan was not provided. That was a disappointment. Budget mid tower case. Decent quality screws and zipties with sufficient space for cable management. Stock front fan is 120mm(Red LED). You can install 2x120mm or 2x140mm fans on front, but for lower front fan, you need to get rid of the storage bays. Will be installing 4x120mm fans. Front intake(1), rear(1) and top(2) exhausts. Base has no rubber, so make sure case does not slip.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters