|( 1 new from ₹23375.00. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Silver / Brown
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 34 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Build Me a PC - Auntie Edition $500
As a H310 board, it is fairly limited in expansion such as only 2 dimm slots, limited rear I/O ports, and only 1 PCI-Express slot. However, this will get the job done if you are not planning on upgrading and are on a tight budget.
- 4 points
- 14 months ago
from completed build 1080p 60fps Budget Build (First Build btw)
Nice little motherboard, and the DisplayPort as well as HDMI make for a good motherboard for everyday use.
- 2 points
- 15 months ago
from completed build Build for a Friend
A very nice Micro ATX Board. Despite being a 310 chipset, it still has plenty of utilities that are actual useful(and functioning - looking at you, MSi) and easy to use. No special colors, just plain black and a little white/silver, but it does have an onboard header for Gigabyte's RGB Fusion App, so it'll go with basically any themed build quite nicely.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters