|( 1 new from ₹10796.00 . Last updated 7 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Air Series AF120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack)
- Power Draw (@ +12V): 0.08A
- Static Pressure (mm/H2O): 0.5 mm/H2O
- The AF120 Quiet Edition is a great choice for a quiet side panel intake or case exhaust, or even a 'pull' fan for a radiator or heatsink.
- Nine ultra-thin blades for excellent airflow at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- Included voltage step-down adapter for even quieter operation.
- 48 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build The Chaos Engine (1st Build)
Quiet AF, that's what the AF stands for right?
- 46 points
- 32 months ago
from completed build Black & Wight (First Build)
Not as silent as i thought they'd be but good enough!
- 34 points
- 46 months ago
Very quiet and I got the white LED version which is beautiful. Perfect brightness and keeps my system nice and cool.
- 34 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build Enthusiast Build "Alchemical"
The fans performance wise have been great. The one thing I wish would change is the terrible screw included with these. Luckily I have all mine on radiators so I use those screws instead, but when you go to use the regular ones that come with the fans, since the sleeve is surrounded by rubber it twists and I always felt like I was going to break them.
- 33 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Element
Quiet and does an amazing job of pushing air.
- 32 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build Silent But Deadly Antec P160 Born Again 1080 GTX Gaming Rig
Works great. Hooked it up to my Enermax fan controller and it works just fine.
- 31 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Winter's Bite.
No problems, supplies the expected flow of air. Pretty quiet to be honest.
- 30 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Project ALPHA - My First Build
These fans look great and perform great. There is some sound but if you have headphones you will be fine
- 25 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build First Build in 10 Years! Fractal Design Define Mini C & i3 7100
They're quiet and move alot of air. Ive got them hooked up to the NZXT fan controller. Lets them spin to their hearts content at 12v around 15,000 rpm.
- Intel Core i7-5820K (@4.0GHz)
- GeForce GTX 980
- Intel Core i7-5960X (@4.5GHz)
- GeForce GTX Titan X (x4)
- Intel Core i7-3970X Extreme Edition (@4.8GHz)