|( 3 new from ₹12000.00. Last updated 5 minutes ago. )|
|₹11984.00||+₹5006.00 s/h||In stock||₹16990.00||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MasterLiquid ML360R RGB
650 - 2000 RPM
6 - 34 dB
Yes - 360 mm
- 20 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build My First Gaming Rig
CPU stays cool under heavy load, does not get over 57* C
ARGB fans are really good and Fan RPM hits over 2063 RPM, overall system stays cool under load, fans are quite silent
- PWM fans easily controllable with Motherboard so system can stay cool and MSI Z390 gaming edge ac also includes Pump header separately which is great addition, keep it on with 100% voltage where it runs at ~2400 rpm but stays silent
- 18 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build RGB Fusion Reactor
The fans looks amazing, but can't handle my i9-9900k when fully overclocked. It can get a little loud but stays silent in most situations.
- 15 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Not your average-looking PC
I installed an ML120R RGB cooler before so I could navigate around the mess of wires better this time. Also this time I actually hooked up the included RGB controller. I gotta say it looks great although the effects are a little limited even compared to Aura Sync. It cools the i9-9900K well and it's quiet at stock speed. At 5 GHz on all cores I hit upper 70s to mid-80s C on load.
- 14 points
- 13 months ago
from completed build Blue white Gaming rig
Pretty disappointed in this AIO.
1. Second best looking pump design after NZXT in my opinion. 2. Cheap compared to other 360mm AIO's. 3. Compatible with RGB Fusion, which makes RGB control easier for some builds.
1. RGB controller only controls the pump RGB for me and the software doesn't find the correctly plugged in controller, hence I can't control any of the fan colors. (Fans RGB work, since they get a random color every time I boot my PC) 2. Mediocre cooling for a 360mm AIO. At max % fans and 4.9GHz on my i7-9700k, temps went up to 95°C whilst stress testing with Prime95. 3. Actually placing the pump on top of CPU was tricky...the provided standoff only has 1 correct position for the pump (I know this is good for stability), however the 'sliminess' of the CPU paste makes this nerve racking and difficult. 4. There is no sleeving kit for this AIO. Couldn't find any for other Coolermaster AIO's either. Additional, finding specs for the tube lengths is also incredibly difficult...Had to resort to buying custom F6 Cables, which were over sized and not that visually appealing.
- 11 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Meshify C Daily
So my first unit was defective - the pump was really loud and sounded (much higher than the 16db rating) as if it was being actively damaged while operating. This seemed to be a common issue and I got a replacement no worries. As for performance it performs like any other 360 rad. I've removed the fans as whilst they're beautiful when running I'm not a massive fan of RGBs and to get the RGBs running you need to install a ridiculous amount of cables and connectors...wasn't worth it for me. However, they have a decent dB rating couldn't hear much of them. However, the Noctua AF12x25s perform a lot better in both temp and sound.
- 9 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build CritPoint Build
Works great and looks great only issue I had was the manual didn't cover the LED controls very much.
- 8 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build $950 Night Light
Comes with a lot of wires which may be kinda confusing but performs pretty well. The Fans are quiet but the aio pump does make a bit of ambient noise. The RGB didn't work at first because of the wrong cables and the manual isn't very clear about plugging your ARGB hearder into your mobo
- 5 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Sanctum
Does a great job cooling the 9700K, but has a LOT of cables, so make sure you have room for cable management and routing
- 4 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Intel Core I7 8700K bring some light to my Life.
Super Nice and good looking. Very good performance and super cool, one of the best 360mm AIO out there really easy. Point to have in mind at full speed could be kind of loud.