|( 1 new from ₹17999.00. Last updated 2 minutes ago. )|
|₹13052.00||+₹12244.00 s/h||In stock||₹25296.00||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Gray / Black
Side Panel Window
Tinted Tempered Glass
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
- 294 mm / 11.575" With Drive Cages
- 435 mm / 17.126" Without Drive Cages
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 14 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build 2nd Build
Heavy metal case with some plastic parts. Front and back panels are hinged. I have only been able to remove the front panel easily which made instalation of parts easier. Includes 2.5" mounts x3, 5.25" mounts x6, 140mm fan x3, screw caddy and gpu anti-sag bracket. There is a pre-installed fan hub in rear compartment. The cable is only long enough to reach the bottom of the case. I was unable to connect it to a chassis fan connector on the motherboard so it was plugged into the cpu fan connector. The cpu fan was then routed to chassis fan 1. This can be fixed with an extension cable at a later time. 3 Noctua 120mm fans were mounted in the front easily with the lowest fan still above the cutout for the lower compartment.
- 12 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build 2019 Minimal RGB Build & First Desktop Build in 11 Years
A decent ATX mid tower with USB-C port at the front panel.
- 11 points
- 6 months ago
from completed build Phanteks P600S i9-9900K RGB Build
Excellent case, a joy to build in and I really like the removable front panel
- 9 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build Tax Return/Birthday Update
Amazing case to build in. Plenty of space for cable management. The removable front and top panels give you the option for a silent machine without too much effect on temps (at idle at least) or they can be removed to expose the fabric mesh for excellent air flow. The grey looks awesome with the black accents.
- 7 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Zen 2/RTX Strix (First Build)
10/10. Honestly this was highlight of my pc-building experience. Phantek's did a great job with making a first time build experience flawless. The included manual was very informative and saved me multiple times. The features on this case is insane: magnetic fancovers, quick-release 2.5" drivebays, amazing cable management system, tempered glass, hinged side-panels?!
Silent, cool, and looks amazing.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters