|( 3 new from ₹14499.00. Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.fr at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
412 mm / 16.22"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 29 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Project Niji
Its a decent case but it gets a lot of flack because i think people just over hyped it to somthing it wasnt (people saying its a HAF series case even though it is not). It was exactly what i was expected so i enjoy the case. it should probably be a bit cheaper, like $120 and it does have a few litlle issues but its a decent case and looks nice.
- 19 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Susan : My First Build
Pretty and worth the money, plastic is a pain to keep clean. Major complaint would be that the front i/o takes a lot of pulling to reach the motherboard.
- 15 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build Mid-Range Aestheticc [1st Build 3 Years in the Making]
"Oh no, not the H500P". It's fine. Keeps my stuff cool, looks cool, and the cable management is second to none.
- 14 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build Pretty :D
Must say this is by far my most favourite case I have had. Great for RGB builds but will say its designed more for Air cooled systems than Liquid build. The two 200mm fans that come with the case are great for air flow and a great sight as it sets the tone for the rest of the case.
Cable management is a breeze as you get a cover panel to hide most of the cables (not that you would see them anyway) and plenty of places to tie cables to. The main drawback to this case is that the top and front covers for this case do not allow much air flow and in some cases of long gaming sessions, the top cover had to be removed to exhaust the hot air.
Other than that it is a fantastic case and would highly recommend for anybody starting their first build or even an upgrade.
- 13 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build C0mpletePC (First Build)
It's a good case for the money I payed, but the case came with a splitter for the RGB fans, so I couldn't have them sync individually.
- 12 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build BattlestationIX
Great case only after you get a mesh front panel replacement
- 10 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Snake Eyes
Its great ordered the front mesh panel so the airflow is wonderful and they made all the improvements like on the mesh the top panel has the rear thumb screw and the psu has the removable bracket. All in all i love it
- 8 points
- 11 months ago
from completed build "Big Boy" V2
I've yet to have a single airflow complaint regarding this case. My only issue is, with a standard ATX motherboard and two SSDs mounted with the provided brackets, it gets insanely cramped near the PSU/HDD shroud at the bottom of the case when trying to run cables.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters
- Intel Core i9-9900K
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@5.0GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@4.37GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti