add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

4k video editing monitor

RadiantReefs
  • 1 month ago

I just figured out the build I'm going to have and want a decent 4k monitor to edit and try gaming, looking for a PSI screen at least 60mhz, would like to probably get a little higher do to gaming, I will be running a ryzen 2700x with a GTX 2070 SUPER and a MSI 450 gaming ATX AM4 motherboard with G skill ripjaws 2x16gb ram. This build is already $1600 and want the most out of it by getting a good monitor but at the same time try not to spend that much more, somebody, anybody, some input please

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

PCpartpicker doesn't list any 4K monitors that are "a little higher" than 60 Hz refresh; the next stop appears to be 120 Hz, but that's not the cheapest over-60-Hz 4K monitor. That title goes to the 144Hz Acer XV273k Pbmiipphzx listed at a cool $750.

I think your budget suggests that you stick to a 60 Hz monitor.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yes, I little over my budget, is there anything decent enough for what I would lile around the $300. 60hz is fine for video editing I've heard and gaming I'm not sure how much I'll get into it but can always upgrade in the future if completely necessary

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

321 IPS great color their no reason to go over 60HZ for what your using as a video card.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JhkwrH/lg-monitor-27ud68w

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Hardware > Monitors".

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube