add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Increase Refresh Rate Slider

Isaac1995
  • 1 month ago

Well it looks like Asus and Nvidia will be releasing a 360Hz monitor in the future, so I suppose the admins of PCPartPicker will have to increase the refresh rate slider for the monitor section soon. Although its cool to see even higher maximum refresh rate panels come out to the public, I can't see many games utilizing this. I suppose it will be exciting for eSport players who play Halo, League of Legends, or CS:GO... But thats about it.

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/nvidia-geforce-360hz-esports-gaming-monitor/

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The sliders' bounds update automatically with spec data. If we add a monitor with a higher refresh rate than the slider allows, the slider updates.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I know they had to do that as well with the 16TB HDDs I found and were added, they are now in my sillier parts lists.

It only went to 14TB before that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube