add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
eMpTy_

1 month ago

Hey there,

here in germany we have our own "pcpartpicker" called "Geizhals". It expanded to other european countries but not the US yet. And I have to say, while its design isn't as modern and nice as PCPP's is, its superior in many ways. I added a picture which shows some of its features. I hope you can add some of its functionality to pcpp, especially the many filter options are a blessing when choosing a case, fans, etc.

https://images2.imgbox.com/6f/76/xguHM6VH_o.png

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Definitely interesting.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I like the part where I assume you can select retailers from multiple countries and get the lowest price on a product. I wish you could compare prices between multiple countries and not just one at a time as it is now. A list of all retailers the which you can select and see the lowest price of on a product. Like we have now, but only now it's for each country.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Your assumption is correct. It also checks if the retailer ships to your country and how much the shipping is. More useful in the EU than in the US I reckon, but definitely a nice feature. My #1 feature are the filters tho. Let's say you have a 480mm rad and need a new case. Just enable the 480mm filter (there are two filters actually, one for top and one for front mounted) and it lists all cases that supports it.

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

I do believe PCP already filters out cases that can't support 480 rads if you've got one in your part list. Same story with sockets on MoBos only showing their respective brand and generation of CPUs

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube