add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Forux

1 month ago

So I just got my motherboard in today along with my power supply.

I was wondering whether or not I need to have my CPU to get the fans to start up because I've already plugged everything in and the light flash for a millisecond but nothing happened. Im asking because I want to check to see if they work in case I have to return them or the psu/motherboard

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yup, I realized that after I looked around on the net. My CPU coming later this week. Thanks for the reply tho : )

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Yeah you're right but, I made sure to buy the major parts like the CPU, GFX Card, and Mobo all at once so the majority of my money isn't just getting tossed down the drain.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube