add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Case5549
  • 4 months ago

Star Wars is my favorite franchise and I haven't pre ordered or gotten Fallen Order yet. I am not sure if I want it. Just by the way it looks, it seems great but I don't know. If you are getting it or are not getting it, why?

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 4 points

I got it last night. I only played for an hour but I love it.

Finally they make a good singleplayer Star Wars game after so long!

• 4 months ago
  • 3 points

I preordered it last month and I'm excited. I'm not a typical gamer, I built my rig for mostly creative purposes, but on occasion I like playing Space Sims... they don't make many good ones anymore, and FreeSpace 2 and Wing Commander are pretty old hat at this point. I messed around with Star Wars Battlefront II this summer just to try out my new RTX-equipped rig with a modern game, and the Fallen Order trailers were compelling. It will be the first non-space sim I've played since like 2005. It looks fun and I don't have to deal with other gamers in multiplayer modes just to have fun. Getting blown up repeatedly by DarthKid03 cheating with some macro script really puts a damper on things, ya know?

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

I will not be getting it (at least not in the near future), because I don’t have much money and it is nearly Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

I'll probably be doing the same as most others. I might get it, but I'm going to wait for the price to drop.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

I just finished it .. it was incredible. I loved every minute of it. Except for sliding down ice ramps, I could have done without that.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll be getting it. Too expensive to buy full price at launch though. I'll probably get it on discount, or if/when it comes to Gamepass on PC.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

If you are talking about Xbox Gamepass. It most likely won't come to there. EA has their own thing called Origin Access which is pretty much the same thing but for Origin. There is basic and premier. Premier basically lets you have every game on origin (including new releases) for $130 a year. Basic gets you most games (Battlefield V, Anthem, Battlefront 2 to name a few. There is over 230 that you get iirc) for $30 a year. I have basic and its worth it if you like to try lots of games. Also nice because a lot of indie games are on origin that I otherwise would have bought on steam (I.E. Into the Breach, SOMA, Bastion).

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I knew about Origin Access, but I didn't know that EA was keeping all their games off Gamepass. It makes sense that they would though.

In that case, same sentiment but swap in Origin Access for Gamepass XD

Also nice because a lot of indie games are on origin that I otherwise would have bought on steam (I.E. Into the Breach, SOMA, Bastion).

That's actually really cool, thanks for the tip. Into the Breach has been on my radar for a long time because I like tactics games and I loved FTL, but I haven't found myself ready to pull the trigger on it yet.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

I have no idea if they are keeping their games off of Gamepass. Thats just my assumption given they have their own "Gamepass". I haven't played Into the Breach myself. I have it downloaded but Rust has been taking up all my time recently :P

If you were wondering, here is the list of the games that come with Origin Access

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube