add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Okay, my iPhone is being really frustrating right now...

ZFGeek
  • 5 months ago

i am trying to transfer all of the photos off of it, but I can't seem to do that. My computer keeps complaining that the device stopped responding or something like that, and sometimes it just won't show up. I want to transfer my photos before updating to iOS 13, but I don't know what to do. I tried using a different PC too, but same results.

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

iPhone 11 was announced recently. Guarantee that has something to do with it. /s

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

try using a different cable?

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I did try a different cable, but still no luck.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe try signing up for a mega.nz / google photos account and just dump all your photos there to retrieve on your desktop

Or try iCloud if you want

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Do you have iCloud?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

iCloud comes with the apple ID(5gb worth), but not enough storage for my 16 gb worth of photos and videos.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe do it in batches? I can't remember if that's easy/possible with iCloud though.

Are you using iTunes?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmmm. weird. i don't have any issues doing this with android. i'd suggest installing something like google photos or google drive, or even dropbox. put all your photos on there, and then you can access them on pc or a different phone

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube