add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just a Random Question

DanDan825

1 month ago

What is the most DOWN VOTED Comment on PCPP

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 6 points

If a comment has been downvoted enough to be notable, it was probably removed.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

Not sure of what exact post but these are probably in the running: the one guy who had a god complex but was absolutely terrible at picking parts. Or whatever his name was that went off on everyone on the fourm, I think the name had something to do with intial d. Or the classical i h8 my parents. Or maybe the brain washed anti vaxxer. Or the guy who tried turn a thread about a shooting that iirc one of the members here were involved in into something political and got called some well deserved names by various people before the staff nuked all of the comments.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

My favorite thread of all time was about the best part picker on this site. I proudly give him that title because I don't know of anyone else that seriously refers to themselves as a "Part Picker". So if he wants that title, I let him have it.

I also got about 60 karma from that thread. That thread became a farm for everybody but him. All I was doing was showing him how bad his part lists were.

All praise the Master Builders for removing such a plague and scourge from our sacred land. Grace be to you ThoughtA. You great correction is comforting Manerelli. And unto Philip, the first of the Master Builders, who has surpassed all time and space, I surrender my karma for you to take at will, to execute your righteous updates. Amen.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

eurobeat

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

God complex was friesandchips, I h8 my parents might’ve been me? Check my post history. Shooting is here which YoungTechnician had to endure: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/317519-there-was-a-shooting-at-my-school. My parental issues: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/301700-what-kind-of-parents-do-i-have-and-how-do-i-deal-with-them

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

I h8 my parents might’ve been me?

Not you. Your thread was about asking for advice. Much more mature in comparison. Your parents strike me as toxic helicopter parents, seeing that they put a security camera in your room. Thats ******, you have every right to be angry. the I h8 my parents thread was a kid whining about his parents not buying him PC parts.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

the god complex guy i thought was something related to fredo santana, the rapper. fredointhecut or something.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Or the guy who tried turn a thread about a shooting that iirc one of the members here were involved in into something political and got called some well deserved names

I remember that thread, I was about to post something political but deleted it. That could've been me lol.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

IIRC the comments on the school shooting thread didn't have very many downvotes because they got deleted within a day...

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

From my experience, probably one of Nater’s really old comments. He used to get downvoted quite a lot. (Not trying to call him out or anything)

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

Yeah I remember those days. He is fine now. Makes actual contributions to the conversation these days. But wow it used to be kind of a meme that Nater would get downvoted. But now he is in the positive karma, at least last time I checked. I guess he just matured out of that phase. Good for him.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

He and his karma have indeed become quite great. Though, I don’t really see him around the forums as much anymore.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The secret ingredient is crime patience.

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I thought it was sugar, spice, and everything nice!

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

No you are thinking of the secret ingredient for nuclear warheads. Or was the head of state? I always get those two mixed up.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Maybe he feels rejected and betrayed now that we stopped downvoting him

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Well, that’s a twist.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I've witnessed some pretty bad lemons in my year on PCPP, but it likely doesn't compare to these

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Check very controversial topics on random comments. Or, literally anything.

People always downvote anything someone says that they didn't like, regardless it is useless or useful.

I got -5 downvote on my comment about Minecraft not being an AAA game. However, I was frustrated why people would do so.

1) It is true.

2) It is only my opinion. You may not agree.

3) It's only a tiny remark about Minecraft, and I NEVER said Minecraft was bad, I actually like it very much, I was just commenting on it. Like sheesh, guys, please save your downvoting to something more important!

Anyways I deleted that comment because clearly you guys don't appreciate it.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I mean minecraft is a AAA game at this point. It is owned my Microsoft and has made $500 million for them since 2014. It ain't a indie game anymore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AAA_(video_game_industry)

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

And now it has RTX

Wait why are you guys doing this?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

It used to not be an AAA game back when it was owned by Mojang. Now it is owned by Microsoft, it is on all major platforms, multiple versions of the game released, in game microtransactions, physical copies in stores.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

I don't know but me personally it would be the posts that I thought were AI. Kept asking the same questions over and repeating, then would go on about how unfair something was (sort of verbosely through a Chinese translator), and repeat the same questions again. If that was an actual person I hope they don't live in my city.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube