add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Budget camera?

G_I_L

4 months ago

I need to get out of the house more often. I like scenery, I like taking pictures, I like setting those sorts of things up. I kind of try to do some sort of photography already, but I have a grainy *** iphone 6s camera to use right now, so yeah.

Bad.

Any <$100 cameras you know that are great for hobbyists? (I'll take suggestions above budget since I am considering everything, but I've got a big trip coming up so I'm trying to save all I can. If it's really worth it, I can go over it)

For an idea of what I'd take pictures of, mostly people or nature, upclose or broad scenery. It doesn't have to look professional, obviously, but I'd like my moon to be more than just a bright spot and I'd love for light to be captured better and for the focus to not be a constant pain.

Thanks for any ideas :)

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

This is an awesome site - https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/buying-guide-best-cameras-under-500

For that price, you will need to go used - but the above link is a start.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube