add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
pqorer1
  • 5 months ago

Dark mode arrived!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 8 points

It was a long time coming but finally. Users of the fabled website could browse in peace. With the old mobile website destroyed, and the desktop site reworked, it allowed the builders to focus their eyes on something new, something dark, something that the people had requested from their overlords for centuries. The darkness rose quickly. Users immediately began changing. Their eyes adjusting to the new darkness. They could finally rest their eyes. No more lowering screen brightness when they browse at night. No more shock to the retinas when they foolishly open the site at 3am when they can't sleep. Finally. Rest for the eyes. The dark purple was welcomed. Different than the usual black or dark grey of most other sites. It fit the design that the Master Builders had worked on for years. And allowed the site to maintain it's look. The look the people had grown accustom. And when the darkness was unleashed, the people cried out in praise to the Master Builders. Chanting the manes of their overlords like Phillip and Manirelli. And thus the world was at peace. And for the first time, the true glory of PCPP was realized.

• 5 months ago
  • 8 points

You get an exclusive karma store discount coupon for this excellent comment. It will only work with your account.

Coupon code: IPROMISEITSREAL

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Thank you Master Builder. Your gift will be a blessing for me.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Is this the story of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

It's not a story the Master Builders would tell you.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh, I just noticed that. Pretty cool.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

After all of the dark ages ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), the dark mode is here to rescue your poor eyes

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not feeling it with dark mode

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not join the dark side?

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

It is rife with engineering incompetency: https://www.somethingawful.com/news/nardo-design-empire/

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

too dark

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

agreed. the light is lighter

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I like the dark mode. I think i will even be using it during the day

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

So bad Youtube doesn't have one...

But rather 3 ads in a 10 mins vid

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

YouTube has a dark mode. If you are signed in, click your profile picture and look down until you see "dark theme".

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I just found it, i am sooooo happy

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Whats this switch in the corner...

YES!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, that how I was too

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Sweet! :D

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Ausgezeichnet.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube