add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone else use PCP at school?

Daniel_Amegatse

5 months ago

When I'm bored in Spanish I just pull out my laptop and go to PCP, anyone else do that?

Edit: The website not the drug

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 10 points

No, but when I'm bored with PCP I start learning Spanish.

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

I thought this was talking about the drug lol

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

"If you're a new listener just type in 'Pentagon tested gay bomb on Iraq'. They considered —no, they didn't consider using it, they've used it on our troops. In Vietnam they'd spray PCP on the troops, Jacob's Ladder. HAH! You think PCP's some horse tranquilizer or something? HAH! They've got stuff that'll whack your brain —permanently."

• 5 months ago
  • 4 points

PCPP is my drug.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Same

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

isn't PCP illegal

Anyway, yeah I'd be on this webside a lot while I was in school. Now I'm graduated and working, and still on this site

EDIT - I just saw your edit. But i'm keeping what I said cause why not

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

The internet didn't exist when I went to school. I use my flip phone for important phone calls at work. Folks who know me know not to call me at work unless it's important. In my opinion, doing all this, that, and the other on company time is stealing. The world is not going to fall apart because Kim Kardashian is having Elvis's space alien love child. I check my e-mails, do my google searches, etc. when I get home.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

No internet when I was in school. We'd pass notes ... written on paper!!! with a pen!! - good contrast and no need for batteries or a USB cable to charge up!!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

way easier to get caught though. now a class can share a google doc, and at the end of class just delete it. instant messager pre-installed on a pc.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

FBI, open up.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm writing this in study hall

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

That's basically all I did when I was in High school, but now that I'm in college you bet I pay attention to everything being said lol.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I can waste time in high school rn

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Public High School is so easy paced, if you get the right social connections it can be a blast. Especially if you can reduced class, oh man easiest 2 years you'll ever get.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Why does it have to be school, some of us are to old for school, i am however using it at work right now.

edit: to be clear, i mean the website here, not the drug.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes.

Doing it right now in fact.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I do sometimes, but not often.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I used to, but they blocked it recently for some reason :P

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I use it all the time on the Chromebooks to admire other peoples builds

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 5 months ago
  • 1 point

That’s what I was doing

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube