add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Staff Activity?

ZFGeek

5 months ago

First off, I just want to praise staff for all the work they do, keeping PCPP a friendly place for everyone. Thanks a bunch!

Now, I know staff has been busy lately with a new site (CyclingBuilder) and with building a new studio, but I can't help but notice that the last update from a staff member was 2 months+ ago. I'm just curious now, what's keeping you all busy down at HQ? What's new, or coming soon? I'm not trying to throw the staff under the bus or anything, because they do a lot to make this community what it is. I'm more just asking out of curiousity. Thanks!

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 5 points

They've been working really hard to prepare for the big [deleted by staff] release.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Context clues tell me it's none other than

Big Chungus

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

what you meant to say was

[REDACTED]

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Everybody gangta still the [REDACTED] start [REDACTED]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube