add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please do something about the "No Image" icon on custom parts

Antonaros

4 months ago

Since the layout update, this has been annoying me a lot. Before, when adding custom parts the would only take a line of text of space but now they take a lot more making the list more bulky for no reason.

I suggest adding an option to hide the icon on every item or even being able to add your own

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 3 points

I like this idea. Another suggestion, don't take the first image in a list, search the list of images for the item and see if any of the pictures are non-null and choose that as the display picture.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube