add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
ZFGeek

5 months ago

I'l keep this simple. What would you do if the government removed all laws for one 24 hour period(a day)?

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 12 points

I'll go onto disney.com

without my parents permission.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

you rebel...

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Dont tell my mommie, she'll take away all of my v-bucks and builders club again for saying naughty words.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

your secret is safe with me

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Oh, yeah... There are four whole movies and a television series about this with another film slated for 2020.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purge

Anyway... I think I would just go out driving and take in all the sights at well-above the posted speed limits.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

Overthrow the current government and establish a new one. No one can stop me.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

And make new rules and laws that someone else wants to overthrow?

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Hide...

I wouldn't try to commit any sever crimes, just because a law is no longer in effect doesn't pause my moral fiber.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Well, i guess i would do everything the same.

Since i have not been caught yet anyway /s (maybe)

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Nice try, FBI.

• 5 months ago
  • 3 points

You figured it out. We have to terminate you now, as you've seen too much.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

It's treason, then.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd stay home and lock all the doors and hope for the best

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

or gather a bunch of people you know and barricade yourself in a Target/Walmart

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Just build a Trump wall around Walmart. No one will get in! /s

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

needs antiaircraft guns/missles

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Not if I Naruto-run

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

Hit up a Micro Center.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Revolt against the tyrannical government.

I wouldn’t be alone in this. An event like this would naturally be told to the public in advance, and in that time the people can organize themselves into a militia.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya know, the Bill of Rights gives us the right to have militias now. Just the revolt part that'd be the problem. If we could revolt against our country once(Revolutionary War), we could do it again. Not sure we'd get much support from other countries though this time, as most of them depend on, or at least want to have the U.S around. Not too much of a good idea knowing the power of our government now.

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

“Ya know, the Bill of Rights gives us the right to have militias now.”

Well, technically the idea is that the Bill of Rights acknowledges and protects these right. It doesn’t give them.

“Not too much of a good idea knowing the power of our government now.”

So? Are you really telling me that some nutcase up high isn’t going to try and mobilize militant power during the 24 hours of no laws? We’re going to have to deal with this either way.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, I was talking about right now. Although, I bet if the government planned on pulling a stunt like no laws, they'd prepare.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly, seeing what the government does in this situation seems much more interesting than what the public does.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Aquire just about anything that might require an ATF permit otherwise. How else am I supposed to create my personal Kubinka?

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

hopefully they notify everybody in advance

where's my graphene and kevlar?

it's time to make some armor.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Ooh... earn money. Here in Canada the government doesn't allow any of that behaviour

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Embezzle massive amounts of money from companies. Like, MASSIVE AMOUNTS!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

That means you'd need to get into their system - and you can't hack into it just because there are no laws.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Who's talking about hacking? I'm breaking in and taking any easily liquidated assets.

Might be less embezzling at that point and more just stealing.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I would have hiked deep into the woods and set camp well prior to the 24hr period. I believe that would be the easiest way to protect my family. Anyone looking to murder and pillage would likely not venture very far from the populated areas.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Pow her! Un lim it Ed pow her!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

J walk

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

The worst of offenses!

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Obviously I would build an army rob anything that might be useful in the nearest Walmart then rob Fort Knox and hide the gold then naruto all the way to Area 51

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

Overthrow California’s stupid government, burn it to the ground, and then build a new government from the ground up.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube