- 11 months ago
I'm looking to build a new PC sometime soon and wanted to get some feedback on the parts I have selected, I haven't kept entirely upto date with the latest hardware advances an am hoping someone can point out something wrong with the build or any have any recommendations on how to improve it.
- Budget: ~$5,000 (AUD)
- Location: Australia
- Use (gaming, rendering, etc): Gaming (primarily WoW, CSGO, Overwatch) looking to start playing some recently launched games, for example the new CoD release + the occasional programming (Java/NodeJS)
- Peripherals required (monitor, keyboard/mouse, etc): I'm looking to pick up a new monitor, will be re-using the rest of my hardware.
- Operating System required: No
- I'll be reusing my HDDs so have only opted for a single, large SSD
- WiFi is a requirement due to the location of my PC, inbuilt WiFi not a strict requirement, currently I am using a USB WiFi dongle and it is more than sufficient
Below are the parts I've picked and am hoping someone can point out any improvements: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/ryXNCb