add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is this a good entry level GPU?

MexAlessandro7
  • 12 months ago

Hi, I'm building a $565 PC and the only games I plan to play are Fifa and Madden, but I'm looking to get into some other games. I plan to pick an RX 570 it's way better than the GTX 1050ti. The one I plan to get is the Gigabyte RX 570 4GB version, is it good for casual gaming?

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep! Good 1080p gaming card and currently great value compared to other options.

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, the most RX 570s would be pretty close performance wise.

So yeah, if you like the Gigabyte and it costs less than other similar RX 570s, then go with that. :)

• 12 months ago
  • 1 point

Indeed, at 1080p, you will be able to run most games at high/ultra and get 60fps or better frame rates. It is a very good 1080p card. To run the latest AAA titles at highest settings though at 1080p, I would recommend looking at the GPU's bigger brother in the RX580/RX590. They will be more expensive, RX580 not too much, RX590 likely is $80 more.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube