add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4gb

Enbiya
  • 13 months ago

Hi,

Im going to keep it short. I have the acer aspire tc-705 currently with a PSU that has 520 Watt. I decided to buy a GPU so I could run all games since this computer doesn’t have a GPU. I bought the Nvidia gtx 1050 ti, installed it, installed all the drivers etc. But I somehow kept getting the same results. I can’t run games.. for example: League of Legends keeps crashing and Fortnite freezes at the loading screen... I’ve been looking for solutions everywhere on the internet but nothing seems to be working.. Anyone can help me out? I removed the GPU and everything is back to normal now but I need to have a GPU installed or else I cant enjoy games (The GPU seems to work tho since my dedicated video RAM did increase by 3gb, so don't think its the GPU)

Comments

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

maybe the drivers for your gpu? make sure theyre updated if all else fails you could contact the manufacturer. I had an issue with my 650ti once and nvidia helped me out. best of luck!

• 13 months ago
  • 1 point

High probability there is a driver issue, missing DLL's, or both. You can troubleshoot both and update computer as necessary. Quite a strong chance your computer is running those apps straight off HD graphics. Make sure the HDMI cable to your monitor is connected to your GPU.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube