add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Please fix the monitor section of your website.

craig

15 months ago

1) Get rid of the "IPS - Yes or No" and use "TN, VA, IPS"

2) Make "Refresh Rate" one of the default columns on your monitor page. Refresh Rate is the most important thing people care about when it comes to monitors and yet it doesn't get a default column on your website.

Comments

• 15 months ago
  • 3 points

I was about to post the same request. Additional panel type filtering is essential.

I did a quick search and there are posts requesting the same thing for over an year now, staff even replied to some:

https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/242164-improved-panel-filter-for-monitors#cx2521841

• 15 months ago
  • 2 points

It would also be nice if the filters could be re-ordered so that the most useful ones would be at the top. There are also a couple filters that have no purpose (eg. color, widescreen, led blacklight) and could be put at the very bottom or even removed to reduce clutter.

• 14 months ago
  • 2 points

1+ Agreed

• 14 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, it would make searching for a specific monitor far easier. Having to look up whether it’s TN, VA, or IPS on the manufacturer’s website would be a thing of the past if this got implemented.

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

There is a Refresh Rate column. It's right under Response Time.

• 15 months ago
  • 3 points

That's not a column. That's a slider that limits the results that appear. I'm asking for the refresh rate to be visible on the results - having its own column.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

I get what you are saying and while I am not exactly against this, I am not exactly for it either. It is kinda the reason the refresh rate slider exists. To show the exact refresh rate you want.

I do agree on the TN/AV/ IPS. That is something that should have been added long ago.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

I was not very clear about the column request. Yes, the slider does serve its purpose... but it's also nice to see all the information visibly in front of you, without having to actually go into a monitor's page to find out its exact refresh rate. For example, if you set your slider to 119-240 refresh rate, you will limit your results, but then you will be forced to check out each individual monitor's page from those results to decide on which monitor you want. If the refresh rate had its own column, it would be so much better.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

The slider works 2 ways. If you want to select a specific refresh rate bring blth sides of the slider to the same rate. Then it will only display monitors with that refresh rate.

• 14 months ago
  • 1 point

I know how the slider works and I know its usefulness. I'm simply saying that in order for this website to be optimal, it would be best if they showed the refresh rate as one of the primary columns displayed.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube