add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What's your go-to order at any mainstream pizza place?

DarTroX
  • 22 months ago

I figured we could keep the train rolling with the food topics.

I normally get the classic Pepperoni+Mushroom cheese pizza. Or if I'm not in the mood the Alfredo Bread Bowl pasta from Domino's has earned its go to status.

Comments

• 22 months ago
  • 4 points

Hawaiian pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Really though, cheese pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 for Hawaiian pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 4 points

Hawaiian pizza is the spawn of satan, And it is not even hawaiian. It was made by a Canadian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

¯_(ツ)_/¯ I still like it

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

You gotta specify what a Hawaiian pizza is to you... Different people have way different ideas what they are, and there's a huge difference to them...

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

One with pineapple and Canadian bacon / ham.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

But what sauce? That's where most places mess it up. Hawaiian pizza should not be using a regular tomato based pizza sauce at all.

[comment deleted]
  • 22 months ago
  • 4 points

If they make their own, sausage. Otherwise grilled chicken, bacon, alfredo/white sauce.

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

Usually from Dominos I order a medium pepperoni and Parmesan Asiago pizza and the cheesy stuffed bread both for $6.99 each which is cheaper then getting just a medium pizza at a local mom and pop place for like $14.

Most other places aren’t really around here or I just don’t really order from but usually Pizza Hit i get a calzone, and I’ve never been to Papa Johns, Little Cesar’s, or CiCis. Most local places are better anyway if you want more then just pizza, especially in NY and NJ, lots of Italians means lots of good food, lol!

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

Well I don't eat Pizza often personally. But I do like a 4 cheese pizza with Bacon, Black olives, And ham with a garlic coated crust, And garlic butter dipping sauce. Usually from Dominos or Papa John's. Not a fan of Pizza Hut, Except for their cheese stuffed crust.

TragikTimes is Hungry #8

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

I prefer Domino's (in a family of hardcore Papa Gino's lovers), but either way I always get banana peppers and Sriracha sauce on my pizzas. I love spice.

If not, then I get Caesar Salad (tip: Wendy's has the best Caesar, even compared to higher-end casual dining establishments).

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

+1 for that Sriracha sauce.

It goes good on everything.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

The Huy Fong Sriracha is the best.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

We order from this really good family owned pizza place in my town. Pepperoni and Bacon has to be my favorite pizza man.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Depending on where i go, i will get a stuffed crust meat lovers pizza or a meat lovers calzone. I have a place less than a block from me who makes a somewhat cheap, big meat lovers calzone, and it was love at first bite when i had it the first time, and every since then, that is the only thing i get from there. It is a small family owned place near me.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Hands down Hawaiian BBQ pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm lame. I prefer pepperoni. But, I'd like a bomb *** pepperoni pizza.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you! Looking through all these pizzas like "How do people come up with this", so I'm glad I'm not the only one who just wants a pizza with pepperoni.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Anything with lots of meats and veggies.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

A large chicken and jalapenos pizza. I usually order from Dominos, I love their crust and one is literally a minute away.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Way back in the day it would be a stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni from Pizza Hut

• 22 months ago
  • 4 points

stuffed crust pizza

Heh...

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

"Actually, you're only entitled to half" bwahahahahahaha. I can't believe they made this commercial, when they made it.

This commercial is incredibly weird and hilarious.

• 22 months ago
  • 3 points

All the old stuff Trump did like movie cameos and commercials before he was elected president are weird and hilarious lol

• 22 months ago
  • 0 points

What makes this so weird is they were already divorced by this point, Trump had already married his 2nd wife whom he cheated on Ivana with, yet Pizza Hut thought it would be a good idea to bring them together and make jokes about the divorce to sell stuffed crust pizzas lol.

Also, you know, he raped her.

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Wait, Trump did commercials?

• 22 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes he used to, he also cameos in some movies too, and has done TV shows.

This is where the joke “We elected a TV reality show host as president” joke comes from.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh. I've never actually heard that joke. Huh.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean that's not even a joke, it's just factual. He was hosting/starring in Celebrity Apprentice right up to early 2015, the same year he kicked off his campaign. That's what he was most known for throughout the 2000's, he did it for over a decade.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Plus all the many movies like home alone 2, and the many commercials he did, and the miss America pagents, and so many other things on TV. This guy has been a celebrity on camera for about 40-50 years now...

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Either pepperoni pizza or cheese pizza. Sometimes if I'm in the mood for it, pizza with ham.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Round Table Pizza Expensive but it is understandable since they prep fresh ingredients everyday. Hawaiian Medium Pizza

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

As someone who works at a buffet pizza place, I tend to avoid ordering from there. On break we can have what's on the buffet. However, my go-to would probably be the Buffalo Chicken if I decide to place an order of my own

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Mainstream pizza place? Like the junk cardboard stuff that all the southern states seam to think is pizza? I'm in a pizza city. We don't have many of those places, they don't last... Papa John's lasted under a year lol I feel so bad for most of you... You have no idea what pizza should taste like if this is all you guys have :(

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Whatever the meat lover's pizza is from Papa John's. They make the greatest pizzas.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Definitely the pizza hut "pockets of cheese" crust with some pepporoni and mushrooms. And since I love spicy stuff, I add some hot sauce to it.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

Classic Pizza, but with light sauce and extra cheese... I like cheese...

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I go to Domino's and custom-build pizzas, because pizza sounds like PC so why not. Anyways, I put extra cheese, bacon, pepperoni, sausage, Cheddar cheese, and peppers on a hand-tossed 14" crust. Comes to about $5-10 more than regular orders. Worth it imo.

• 22 months ago
  • 1 point

I love bacon & pepperoni at Dominos

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Thin crust, Canadian Bacon, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Pineapple, Extra Cheese. There's a family operated place here that does a real good crust, after that even a decently good pizza is better than no pizza.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube