add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Push+Pull rad in Phanteks P350X

Roboticman0421

16 months ago

I will be using the P35-X with a 280 rad. Is it possible to do a push+pull config?

Comments

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

it should be, lots of space in the front. careful which rad you use, it has to be 311 mm tall or less.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

It does? I am on the website and all it says is up to a 280 rad. I was planning to get the corsair h115i pro rgb and some evga fans that are 5 dollars for the other set of fans. List https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mT2kD2

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

yes. the sizes for radiators go by standard fan sizing, not the actual size of the radiator. typical 280 rads are anywhere from 308mm to 323mm long. I saw a review of this case where the reviewer mentioned a height limitation of 311 or 312mm due to the top I/O pcb and cable. this specific corsair cooler you listed has a 315mm long rad. so that would be an issue.

the corsair H115i (non pro) has a radiator 312mm long. corsair has all that info on their website. i'll try and track down some P350x reviews to make sure.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thank you so much and please let me know if you can find anything different out.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

your welcome. found the review. this video review shows him putting the ID Cooling frost flow 280 in at 4:06 and that cooler has a radiator 311mm long. he says 31cm (310mm) is the limit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbIp5LePg4U

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube