add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Talcover01

28 months ago

So while I'm a little more than 70 percent saved up for the build I wanted to do now. I ended up finding this beautiful Mini ITX case and I was wondering what anybody would do different? https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Talcover01/saved/WFVnnQ and while I was gonna buy a FE card for my build that I'm doing now, this is the only card I know fits flawlessly.. So I dont want to take a risk of not having a card fit. But the main use of this pc was going to be gaming, streaming, and editing. And a little bit of Photoshop. Just wondering if anybody would do anything different.

Comments

• 28 months ago
  • 2 points

How do you know that the FE cards fits flawlessly ?

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Because the video I saw this case from (paulshardware) he used this card

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

Go to the case manufacturer's website and find the same model case. It should show you what size GPU's will fit.

• 28 months ago
  • 1 point

If you need to move around a lot, I understand why you would go with a mini itx build. If not, there is absolutely no reason other than space(in the actual room) that I can think of that you wouldn't go with micro ATX or ATX. That cpu cooler may not be able to fit however, I would recommend going with a 1 fan liquid cooler or even stick with the Ryzen's stock cooling.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube