add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Talcover01

29 months ago

I see this all the time..

You go onto a build someone did and VUALA! They have a custom part (The "other" tab) how do you get that?

And another thing... Everynow and then i see a section in someones build list called "case accessory" but theres no tab for it when i build a list?

Just a few questions for a guy who hasn't been on here for even a month so dont bash me plez...

Comments

• 29 months ago
  • 2 points

You can add a Custom Part using the very last button on the page of your build. These will show up in an Other section.

There are also numerous hidden categories that can be used in a build, including Case Accessory, which you can see in this recent thread. You just have to know the links to these sections, as they aren't in the UI.

• 29 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube