add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Talcover01

30 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Talcover01/saved/DmZt6h

Would you choose anything or change anything different..?

(To the people who built my unfinshed list of this Thankyou)

Comments

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

You could get a better psu for cheaper from brands like seasonic and rosewill which both make great products

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks !

• 30 months ago
  • 2 points

Forgive my naivety, but why would you spend all that money but NOT have a 4k monitor?

If "no expensive spared" is what you're going for, that looks good. You could probably save $800 downgrading a few things and only see very marginal differences, but you don't seem like that kind of guy.

• 30 months ago
  • 1 point

I really wanted a 4k monitor but i couldnt find any with a good enough hz and one that wasnt just disgusting to look at.. Yeah i know i could down grade some things here and there but i felt comfortable with this as it would look good and preform good.. But i just wanted to see if someone would do something different or had a better idea

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube