add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Custom water looping case

Tigered332
  • 35 months ago

Looking for a custom water looping case that is white. Budget is $300

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

That isn't a custom loop and that is awful choice in case for a custom loop.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for clearing that up vaga, I was thinking about getting the corsair crystal 570x, even though it isnt white

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

That is a good case minis the stupid basement Corsair made for it.

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

Stupid? I dont understand

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm referring to the basement in that that doesn't extend the length of the whole case and the front of it is open. Easily the worse basement design I've seen in a $100+ case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube