add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

So how bout that Paramore guys?

azianbubbletea

33 months ago

More specifically her new song Hard Times that was released a few days ago.

Also how everyone doin , I haven't been to the forums in quite some time.

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

No interest at all in their new sound.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Mhm not to surprising to hear.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Have no idea what paramore is to be honest, but hey welcome back I remember you

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol it's okay man , I get the impression you might not have liked her new song to much judging from others reaction

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

paramore is a rock band, they just released a... different song (lets keep it at that)

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I hate their new song, it was horrible, worse imo than linkin park's new songs...

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Ouch , I actually like some of Linkin Park's new music :/

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I hated heavy with a passion, battle symphony was not bad and I really loved good goodbye, so lp's songs aren't too bad (this is coming from a huge lp fanboy who has listened to every album and only listens to lp most of the time)

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

As a big LP fan myself (own all the albums) I just think most of their new music is okay. But idk I'm probably in the minority when I say that I think LP should keep doing what they're doing and trying new things. I feel as though artists should change as they as people change.

Idk what I'm saying I'm pretty tired but I hope you kinda sorta get what I'm trying to get across.

P.s. I actually really liked heavy .-.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

As a big LP fan myself (own all the albums) I just think most of their new music is okay. But idk I'm probably in the minority when I say that I think LP should keep doing what they're doing and trying new things. I feel as though artists should change as they as people change.

Oh, I 100% agree with this statement. I'm with LP on this, they should do what they're doing and do it the way they wanna do it.

P.s. I actually really liked heavy .-.

That's your opinion, and I 100% respect it :) personally I didn't like it because it dove too deep in the "pop" theme, kiiara didn't really fit with linkin park, it just didn't seem like them and I didn't enjoy it.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Dang. I love their older stuff and Heavy

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Paramore was great and then went downhill around '13

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

To be honest, I love their new sound.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it's alright. Doesn't have the same energy that you could rock out to with their old style. Misery Business from RIOT! is my favorite song of theirs.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube