add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Heaphone suggestions?

RootinTootinPutin
  • 34 months ago

Im looking for a decent pair of headphones to pair with a blue yeti ill be buying. any suggestions? id like to spend $60 but im willing to go up to $100. thank you

Comments

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't do any recording so I can't say for certain this is what you're looking for, but these headphones are great for gaming. Very comfortable, good sound quality. They're right in the middle of your price range too.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/hyp323/kingston-headphones-khxh3clwr

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

Koss KSC-75 for $12 (still competitive with headphones around $100), Sennheiser HD 558 for $80

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're not gaming, go with the Philips SHP 9500. $57 on sale now until Monday on Newegg, I daresay it's the best in the $125 and less category. I head the Monoprice 108323 Premium is fantastic for the price ($26), too.

EDIT: And I'm only saying not gaming because gaming headphones usually can't compare with music headphones, and there's no mic (which is pointless since you have a Yeti.)

• 34 months ago
  • 1 point

SHP9500

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube