add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

That's what I'm thinking. OP doesn't have a monitor listed, so it's hard to tell. But something is abnormal, that's for sure.

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, I can't stand 720p. I play on 1080p for sure. The thing is, I have shadows completely off. Forgot to mention that in the description. But I can assure you guys that 140fps is pretty much average for my gameplay, just without those stupid shadows.

• 15 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok, that makes sense. I was pretty bewildered. I will have to try that and see what sort of framerates I get. I would be pretty amazed to see over double the FPS. But I guess it's one of those things. Anyway. Like I said in my previous comments. Congrats on a killer build for the money. Lots of room. For expansion, too. You could potentially upgrade to an i5-8400 or even an i7-8700 with that platform, and just double up on the RAM.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube