add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

It's just an iphone 7 regular, don't know what camera it has.

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

Its 12mp, but I've heard apple has good digital controls and lenses to make pretty good pictures.

I just took a quick snapshot with my new phone's 13mp camera. It was better than I expected, but still not close to being as good as your shots. Although it was through a plastic window and I didn't mess with the lighting at all.

For those shots in the dark, was it actually completely dark or did you have to get the lighting just right so that everything was visible but the RGB lighting was still brightest?

• 16 months ago
  • 1 point

No there were no other lights on and it picked up the rgb really well. The only other thing I did was to turn up contrast or brightness in the picture settings.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube