add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Comments (Continued)

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally like the dark tint more. But it depends. Maybe you want to see everything if you have a very nice motherboard and cable management. It depends on how you highlight stuff. I had a small form factor gpu that i didnt want to swap. Its not that visible with the tint but looks stupid in a clear case.

Its all pretty much the same. The front lit up with 3 fans is quite satisfactory with its mesh. The LL fans will give that pattern even more character

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

I think the tint will look good too when I get more rgb components. I will have nice gpu cables and using all rgb components in white. So light everything up cleanly; however, in a clear window case I had before it was glaringly bright so maybe the tint is best. Thanks for help

• 18 months ago
  • 1 point

White is hard to match on rgb components. I tried and just had every component in a different shade

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube